Friday, February 4, 2011

Stories Are Torture

Mario: Another day to be tortured in a story.

A brick falls on Mario’s head.

Mario: CHEESE!

Mario: I hate saying that! I’m allergic to dairy in the first place!

Mario: I’m a Mario!

Mario: GRRR!

Luigi: Hi Mario! You stupid idiot!

Mario: I’M AN IDIOT! WOOHOO!

Luigi: I HATE SAYING THAT MARIO IS STUPID!

Waluigi walks in, he falls in a pit.

Waluigi: THAT WAS UNNECESSARY!

Writer: Well yada yada yada!

Waluigi: EEK! I’M SCARED!

Waluigi: But I got the award for Mushroom Kingdoms 6th Bravest Man!

The background changes to Ice Land.

Luigi: Brr!

Lemmy: HAHA! I HAVE A FREEZE GUN!

Lemmy shoots the freeze gun at Mario.

Mario is now frozen.

Luigi: Thank god...WHO THE HELL IS WRITING THIS %$^&!

Writer: I am

Luigi punches the writer. But he dodges.

Luigi: Making yourself seem perfect! Bring back my brother!

Writer: Fine!

Mario unfreezes.

Mario: CHEESE!

Lemmy dies.

Luigi: YOU’RE A MURDERER!

Luigi: Oh yeah! I’m the writer now!

The writer kills Luigi.

Writer: I HAVE SUPREME VICTORY!

Waluigi: EEK!

Waluigi runs away.

Waluigi: HELP! I’M BEING PULLED AWAY!

Mario: OH YEAH!

Mario jumps on the writer. He ki...

Mario: HA! I’VE GOT CONTROL NOW!

The writer melts.

Writer: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mario: Let’s see...

Luigi comes back to life, so does Waluigi and Lemmy.

Luigi: THANK YOU!

Mario: There is one thing you could do...

Luigi does all Mario’s chores.

Luigi: MARIO!

Mario: That’s the way it goes.

The End