Sunday, February 13, 2011

Mario Kart Wii Review

Mario Kart Wii is a racing game for the Wii. One of the best games ever. Let's go over it, shall we?

Presentation:
Save files are a great addition. That way you can challenge your sibling, mom, dad or roomie to play. Controls are wonderful. I play with the Wii Remote. Just the Wii Remote itself. No wheel. I also love the menu. The score has to be...80!

Sound:
The tracks are great! Did I mention they did voices for Dry Bowser? Sorry if I spoiled that. The sound when you do a trick is basically refreshing. Some music like Toad's Factory is just amazing. If you like hearing good music. Try to get this game. The score is...90!

Graphics:
It's a Wii game. What can you get out of it? Good graphics. The most the Wii can do. I would give it a lower score but 10 points because it's about all the Wii can do. Score is...80!

Gameplay:
...Just too good. So many tracks, so many ways to play. The Wi-Fi is just amazing. Playing with a friend is fun also. Even the Time Trials are really fun. I have to give it a perfect score...100!

Preservation:
Wait?! I unlocked all the characters, tracks and karts? What do I do? I know what to do. Beat your time in Time Trials or play with a friend forever. The game is particularly endless. Just another score that is unbelievable...100!

Overall:
Basically a great game. The best Mario Kart ever. If you're a Excite Truck fan or just a plain race car driver. This game is absolutely wonderful. Score is...90!