Sunday, July 10, 2011

Face Raiders Review

You might have seen that I've been doing reviews more often. Why? I don't know. But this is the only game where you can shoot anybody in the face!

Presentation:
The number of faces you can choose is nearly endless. But the limited modes keep this from getting the highest score. I give this an 82.

Sound:
Pretty great soundtrack here. A slapstick, upbeat fun track. The final level music is more epic than pizza pie. I give this a 90.

Graphics:
Since it takes place in the real world it must have good graphics. Well no. The graphics are sort of choppy and not good. The .3 megapixel camera doesn't give the best quality either. Yes, I said .3 megapixel not 3 megapixel .3, I give this a 40.

Gameplay:
The basic gameplay is shootin' yourself in da face! (yeah...of course you would want to do that) The game is addictive and fun. Not Angry Birds addictive, but addictive enough that you'll keep playing. The levels are a fair amount of difficulty. I give this a 75.

Preservation:
Now after you're done playing this game. You probably won't want to play this again, much like the other pre-installed game of the 3DS (even though the in-reviewing one is way better), but it is more addictive. So I'm giving this a 50.

Overall:
This game is good for a tech demo. But isn't good for a fun, addicting game. But it came with the 3DS, so I'm going to be fair and give this a fair 67.