Friday, July 15, 2011

Character Battle!

Character battle time!
Well...
I''ve never done one of these, so heres how it works!

I will get a hat of 10 characters from videogames on this day. Then I'm going to pick 4 to stay in. Then those 3 of those four are going to be out, thus leaving one winner.

The contenders are:
Goombella
Larry
Fawful
Koopa Troopa
Mii
Pac-Man
Sonic
Kazooie
Mr. Patch
Lugia

Give me some time to make the names, and find the perfect hat. (P.S, I'm just using a random generator online)

One finalist is Larry!
Another is Goombella!
Then Pacman!
And finally....Mii

Now to do the elimination, I'm going to get a random number generator. And set it between 1 and 4. If it gets 1, Larry is out, If it gets 2, Goombella is out, If it gets 3, Pacman is out, and if it gets 4, Mii is out.

Larry is out!

Goombella-1
Pacman-2
Mii-3

Pacman is out!

Goombella-1
Mii-2

Mii is out! Goombella won!

Goombella gets a story about her coming out tomorrow.