Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Luigi's Mansion Review

I'm sorry I haven't been writing in a while! Anyways. I forgot about the review yesterday. So here it is today!

Presentation:
Luigi's Mansion on the outside looks like a cheesy game. But in reality, face it. It's spookier than you'd imagine. So basically it tricks you. But the game is very spooky. But I'm not the person who likes all that horror stuff. So I have to pretend to be on of those people. Hmm...I think the theme and presentation is well done. I give this a 95.

Sound:
Very spooky. E. Gadd's voice is also pretty freaky. And of course, if you've played Brawl, you're sure to remember the excellent theme. This gets a 95.

Graphics:
Wait a second...This is a launch title? These are amazing graphics! 100!

Gameplay:
So you're Luigi, yada yada yada, and you discover a mansion which is haunted. So that might not be the story but it's sort of the premise. So this old man gives you a super hyper galactic supercalifragilecexpialidocious duper muper amazing vaccum that can suck up ghosts. Easy, right? Well it's not. Luigi's mansion is actually a hard game. The reason it's hard is because it's nothing but a big huge maze. Sucking up ghosts might be easy. But the final boss, ugh...
This gets a 95.

Preservation:
There is no point even touching the disc after you've played it. 10.

Overall:
This game is great. But if you want a lengthy experience, you can't find that in this game. But my score is 79 with the title of "Good". Hope you have a ghost day! (I screwed up...)