Monday, May 16, 2011

Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga Review

I love the original Lego Star Wars, mainly because it's one of the first games I've ever played. Then I got Lego Star Wars II. Which was cool too. Then I got both of those games mixed together. And now, here's the review!

Presentation:
There are different modes to choose from. Such as playing the story, free play, and a secret Bounty Hunter mission mode. And I'm surprised that the majority of the modes are very fun to play. I give this a 95.

Sound:
All the music is borrowed from the movies. And even because it was borrowed, it still doesn't mean that the music isn't a masterpiece. I give this an 89.

Graphics:
Excellent. Even though it does look a little, um...blocky. It still has a nice cartoonish look to it. I give this a 96.

Gameplay:
All Lego games play the same. But does it mean they play bad? Absolutely not. They play great. You shoot people, get studs, and just do cool stuff. I give this an 100.

Preservation:
OMG. First you play the story, then free play to get the minikits, then play the bounty hunter missions, and the bonus missions. Whoa. Needless to say, this gets an 100.

Overall:
This game is wonderful. If you think about getting a Lego game, get this one. The score is 96 with the title of "Awesome"