Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Flagpole X FAQ #1

Hello! I'm going to answer some questions some of you might be wondering about.

Q-What is your favorite song?
A-Hot n Cold...or anything by Katy Perry. ET is good too.

Q-What is your favorite TV series?
A-Modern Family. I laugh so HARD. It deserved to win an Emmy.

Q-Do I have a Youtube channel?
A-Yes, I have a family account called Thirtycats. I have walkthroughs, game footage and cheats on there. No completed ones though :( Check out vgmoviesbooks8267 sometime soon. It will have let's plays with GOOD quality from a capture device. All of my past videos have sucky quality though.

Q-What is your favorite drink?
A-Coconut bubble tea! (grape soda is good too!)

Q-Why don't you allow commenting on your blog? Do you think somebody will give you criticism?
A-I can take criticism. But swearing and cursing, no. I've decided to ban commenting. Maybe if I do a contest.

Q-I hate your scoring system! Do something like IGN'S or 1-UP'S!
A-Sorry. I'm not doing a new one unless I want to.

Q-Do you have any pets?
A-Two cats, Max and Mushu.

Q-Do you do requested games?
A-No. People can't request them anyways. Since I've banned commenting. Maybe for a contest.

Q-What reviewers should I check out?
A-IGN, Wiiviewr and knightwing01 are great.

Q-What is the worst game you've reviewed?
A-Sorry, I'm planning to do a top 10 best and worst games this year. So I'm not telling you.

That's it for this FAQ!