Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Top 5 Funnest Games I've Ever Played in My Whole Life

Okay! These are my Top 5 games ever! I might have not reviewed ALL of these games yet; but I will try to as soon as possible.

RULES:
#1-I can't put a game on this list I haven't played much. For example. If I go to GameStop and demo the latest game for about 2 minutes, It won't be on this list.

#2-Scores Aren't the Deal
Scores do not matter. No matter what. If I give Game A a 77 and Game B 80, I could put Game B higher on the list. This is about how much fun I had playing it.

The list begins now...

5-Super Mario Galaxy 2
I know this game is good. Except it isn't number 1. I still love it though. Yoshi makes a great return in this game. I still haven't collected all 120 stars! Why I love this game is because of all the new different galaxies to explore.

4-Super Mario Galaxy
I personally like Super Mario Galaxy better than it's sequel. Why?
-Hub is better
-Better bosses
Both of those things are only worth about 2 points. But still, I like Super Mario Galaxy better.

3-Pokemon Diamond and Pearl
This is my first Pokemon game. I never knew much about Pokemon. I got this game at the end of 2009. I didn't like it at first. Oh yes, I forgot, I have Diamond. My team is Empoleon, Dialga, Machoke, Psyduck, Staravia and Budew. I don't like battling the Elite Four. Anyways, this game rocks. I said I didn't like it at FIRST. But now it's Number 3. My favorite Pokemon is Togepi.

2-Super Smash Bros. Brawl
This game should have been rated E10. It isn't THAT violent. The game is awesome. A little too great, I've reviewed this game and gave it a 98/100. The highest score I've given to a game. The stages are very great. The new Assist Trophies are fun. (I love Mr. Resetti). and look at the new character roster. Um...There's Lucas, ROB and even Ike. Oh! There is one more. Sonic? That can't be right. Oh well! I guess it is right! Yes, you can play as Sonic AND Snake in this game.

1...
KNOCK KNOCK!
WHAT IS IT?
Guy: Don't you always recap?
Me: Oh yeah!

5-Super Mario Galaxy 2

4-Super Mario Galaxy

3-Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

2-Super Smash Bros. Brawl

1 is...

MARIO IS MISSING!
This game is the most epic, awesome, legendary, and...*gasp*...fun...game...ever. You play as Luigi and get through very varied levels and rescue Mario! The final boss is Bowser who is very fun to fight!
Just kidding, Here's the real game.

SUPER MARIO BROS. 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, I love Super Mario Bros. 3. Whether if I'm playing it on a 5-inch screen, or a plasma TV. All the suits are very very creative. The Tanooki suit might put the words "What the..." on Americans minds. But raccoons turning into statues is a very famous legend in Japan.
The frog suit is annoying when you're on land. But when you use it on water levels it feels great! If you have a Wii, GBA, DS, NES, SNES or emulator. Just get it now. You will enjoy it.