Friday, April 29, 2011

Tetris Party Live Review

I had some DSi points, so why not buy a Tetris game? I got it, but do I like it? That is the question. Get ready to make some rows for my first DSiWare review.

Presentation:
Good. There are many modes to choose from. But the best mode is the Wi-Fi mode. I've once beaten two people; and I'm just a beginner! Besides from the Wi-Fi, the presentation is just decent. You have your modes, Play Tetris, Marathon and CPU Battle. The score is 85!

Sound:
Really, I think there are about 3 tracks in the game. They are OK. But I guess the noise when you make a hard drop is cool. The score is 30.

Graphics:
I've got to admit. The graphics were done well. I'm not saying they were excellent. But I see the developers did exactly what they wanted to do. The blocks were well built. You can select backgrounds to see when you're playing. I give this an 87.

Gameplay:
If you've never played a Tetris game before, you try to fill in rows to get points. The gameplay is very addicting. The whole concept is extremely fun. I give this a 90.

Preservation:
You can play this game for years and never stop. As I said earlier, the game is very addicting. It's great if you're in the mood for a nice, simple game. I give this a 95.

Overall:
This game is great. You know what? It's my top recommendation for a DSiWare game, along with Master of Illusion and Oregon Trail. If you like WiFi games; get this. The game is very nice. It's a must have for any DSi owner. The score is...77, with the title of "Good".