Thursday, January 26, 2012

Top 5 Best and Worst Games I Have Reviewed

In my last post I told you guys I was going to make a very special post the next day, but I sort of forgot to do it, but here it is! Top 5 Best and Worst Games I Have Reviewed.

Scores also won't have an effect on these games.
THE BEST:

5-Super Mario Galaxy 2:
Even though I thought this game wasn't my favorite game of all time, I still love it for it's amazing atmosphere and gameplay.

4-Super Mario 3D Land:
The game is great, even though I didn't play in 3D, I still had tons of fun playing it. The fact that it had eight special worlds made me love it even more.

3-Super Mario Bros. 3:
In my "Top 5 Funnest Games I Have Ever Played" list, I put this at number one, but now I do feel it's too outdated to still be my favorite though, but is still a great game.

2-Super Mario Galaxy:
The game is innovative, a classic and beautiful, if you haven't bought this game, you need to go to your nearest store and buy the game NOW.

1-Minecraft:
This game is literally amazing, what kind of game lets you build anything, go everywhere and basically do everything? This game still holds off as one of my favorite games of all time.

THE WORST:

5-Face Raiders:
The game is a good game, but I wish there were more levels because it really is a good game, just very shallow though.

4-Donkey Kong:
The game wasn't bad, it's just outdated, but I believe it is good for about 200 Wii Points, but not for 500.

3-AR Games:
The idea sounds good, but it turns out to be bad when you actually play it, none of the games feel like games, they feel like a tech demo that is just Nintendo's way of saying "We can make anything happen with the 3DS!" (which is not true).

2-Mario is Missing:
Yes, he is missing something, fun. Seriously, if somebody could make a great edutainment game, it would be Nintendo, I know this game is old, but still, I feel like it could be a little more...fun?

1-Cooking Mama: World Kitchen:
This game is awful, it's not fun, the controls don't work, and it's...$21 DOLLARS? This game isn't even worth ten dollars! It's worth a dime a dozen! So yeah, if you have this game, playing frisbee with it is probably even funner than actually playing the game itself.

So there you have it!

Thanks and goodbye!