Thursday, January 26, 2012

Flagpole X FAQ #2

I did a FAQ a while back. So I wanted to do another one! So here you go!

Q-I am starting a website/Youtube channel about video games, what is some advice I should follow?
A-Don't give up, even if there are obstacles in the way, because one day you might become rich and famous because of your website or videos.

Q-How many games do you have?
A-I can't count all of them, I'd say 35 approximately.

Q-Are you ever going to do some sort of contest?
A-Maybe when this blog gets more popular I'll do some sort of sweepstakes.

Q-I'm hungry
A-Go make yourself something.

Q-Is Minecraft violent? Just because it sort of plays like a first-person shooter I get a little worried.
A-Not at all.

Q-I really am hungry
A-Who are you?

Q-Why is your blog called Flagpole X?
A-Because of the flagpole in Mario games, the X is just to make it more "epic"

Q-I'm STARVING
A-WELL GET SOME DANG FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Q-Do you answer REAL questions?
A-If I ever enable comments I will try to answer questions, but that probably won't happen until a couple years or so.

Thanks for reading! But we have one last question!

Q-GIVE ME FOOD!
A-NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!