Monday, March 14, 2011

Top 5 Hardest Mario Levels

Hello! You know, Mario isn't just world 1-1 you know. There is danger; loads of it. So today I'm making a list of all those levels that will make you break your controller.
(This can count any level from Wario, Yoshi or Donkey Kong)

5-World 8 Fortress (Super Mario Bros. 3)
I hate this level so bad! Actually, I sort of have a love/hate thing with it. You need a raccoon suit for this castle and if you don't you have to go through all this trouble getting one! But what ticks me off is that this is a maze! If you make a wrong turn you might be dead anytime soon.

4-Penny Crygor (Wario Ware: Smooth Moves)
It took me FOREVER to get through this level. The boss game is so hard and the new form "The Mortar and Pestle" is so hard to control. I like the music though. Anyways, I hate this level A LOT!

3-Itty Bitty Biters (Donkey Kong Country Returns)
I HATE THOSE FURRY THINGS! This level scared me a bit. It scared me most because of it's intense difficulty. There are these stacker things that will fall down on you and sometimes they'll NEED to fall down on you. I think this is a very hard level (and a scary one too!).

2-World 8-4 (New Super Mario Bros Wii)
It's another underwater level! It's annoying but easy. WRONG! You can't see in this level. You really can't. It's dark and hard. They created this level so we could break our Wii (not really). I still hate this level so bad! I'll always hate it!

Okay! Now what could be the hardest, most evil, most suspenseful level yet? Let's recap!

5-World 8 Fortress (SMB3)

4-Penny Crygor (WW: SM)

3-Itty Bitty Biters

2-World 8-4 (NSMBW)

1...

The Great Tree! (and all other of Chapter 2 in Paper Mario 2)

I don't like this chapter. I don't like it AT ALL! What is so annoying? Well...here is why it is annoying.
-YOU HAVE TO GET 101 PUNIES TO FOLLOW YOU AROUND AT ALL TIMES!!!!!!!!!!
-Some weird dude sets a bomb for 5 minutes and you have to get out! (this is annoying because it is a maze)
-All the colors are depressing

Okay! That wraps it up! I would have chosen the Great Maze for the hardest level, but it doesn't qualify! Be sure to check out the new poll!