Saturday, March 12, 2011

Top 10 Mario Songs (REMADE!)

Whoa! Another one? Yeah, My song list has changed. Here is the list!

10-Yoshi's Story Boss
Cute, but very epic. It has a very nice parade march to it. I've never fought Cloud N Candy but I heard he is so hard and it takes people like, 100 times to beat him.

9-Armed Boss
Very fast and well paced. I loved Super Mario RPG (but that final boss is so hard!) and I love this song. NYAAAAAAAAAH!

8-Elder Princess Shroob Battle
SO EPIC! Now I think this boss is so creepy. But the music is what takes the cake. It's so epic! I know I just said that but I wanted to say it again!

7-Excess Express
You just began Chapter 6 of the game and you're on a train! It's so cool! It has a nice train theme to it. It makes the list as number 8!

6-Tomorrow Hill
IT HAS LYRICS! Is it just me but does the voice say "taco bell stand". Anyways, this song is so cool. That boss stage is very annoying though.

5-Tiki Tong Song
I love Donkey Kong Country Returns. I don't have it but I rented it from Blockbuster. I love this song a little too much! You are getting sleepy...

4-Smorg Battle Music
I love Smorg so much because it is so weird and gross! AND IT'S MUSIC IS SO GOOD I COULD EAT A MILLION TARANTULAS! Whoa! I took it a little too far there! Anyways, I like it because it is very um...good!

3-Brobot L Type Music
It's very techno. Very very techno. Mr. L was not my favorite boss (Mimi was!). But his second bot caught my attention; by his sound. A very good song and number 3!

2-Super Dimentio Battle
Still a great song. I will never forget it. I sorta wrote about it before but I guess I can write about it again! Number 2 it is! But what is number one? Recap first!

10-Yoshi Story Boss

9-Armed Boss

8-Elder Princess Shroob Battle

7-Excess Express

6-Tomorrow Hill

5-Tiki Tong Song

4-Smorg Battle Music

3-Brobot L Type Music

2-Super Dimentio Battle

1...

Boo Classic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This song is touching. I really never played Mario Golf but who cares! This song is perfect for credits or something. This is overall the best Mario song yet in my opinion and I'd like to hear yours! I will opening a poll on your favorite song on here and from my first top 10 songs! The poll is opening March 14th!

*Extended versions of songs are not looped by me and all songs belong to Nintendo*